Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Seville's Fillingham Family Party (post 2 of 4)

We hosted Scott's side of the family last Sunday for the monthly (well this time tri-monthly since we celebrated February, March and April) birthday celebration! It was a GREAT time!! Even with all the things I have hosted in our house since we built it (parties, baby showers, etc.) I think this party was the most people so far!

Cousins playing in the basement!
Aunt's helping with final preparations for the big feast!
Some family members in the dining room!
Mommy and Seville! I think I was pretty hot and tired by that point! Can you tell!
Seville blowing out her candle!
Seville's view as everyone sang to her!
Lauren blowing out her candles! I think we celebrated 7 birthdays this time!
Grandpa Jim and Hadley!Grandpa Jim blowing out his candles!
Alyson and Hadley with the cupcake cones I made for Seville!
Seville with her cone!
Seville signing "all done"!!

No comments: