Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Melts My Heart...Baby Zaid Sneak Peek!

As the mom of two girls I have often wondered if I could love a boy as much as my girls, well let me tell you...sweet Baby Zaid just melts my heart! Baby Zaid is the newest addition to my dear friend Aundria's family. They also have a son named Laith who is about to turn three and who is the best big brother in the world! Zaid was born on February 27th, and it took us a few weeks to arrange his newborn session, but he couldn't have been any sweeter! We started off with some sleeping pictures on my stool! He is so precious!


I had to get a close up of Zaid's lips because I will never forget the moment his daddy called to tell me Zaid had arrived. He told me all of the normal information and then explained that he had huge, beautiful lips! Watch out ladies!
And have I ever mentioned how much I love baby feet...
I couldn't resist posting the yawning picture...it is truly one of my favorites. I just love his wrinkled up nose and cute expression!
As you can tell, after the pictures on top of the stool we couldn't get Zaid back to sleep, but that is probably because he didn't want us to miss his amazing eyes! It is hard to believe he was only 2.5 weeks old when these were taken!
I had a basket that I couldn't wait to put Zaid in, but as it turned out he was a little bigger than the basket. I ended up doing some close-ups instead and I just love this one. I love the texture of the basket against his sweet baby face!
Here he is in Mama's arms!
One last one of him staring up at his gorgeous mommy! You can tell how much he loves her already!
Aundria, I know you have been waiting awhile for this sneak peak! I hope these can hold you over until I get to the rest of them this weekend! Thank you so much for letting me capture your sweet little boy! It was such a fun morning! I can't wait to do it again and get some cute brother shots! Love ya bunches!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.....he is a beautiful baby! What fantastic shots you captured....love them ALL!

Meghan Brown said...

Kenna,
I love reading up on your blog, and you are getting really good at taking pictures! Your girls are precious!

shelia stone said...

super adorable..I mean handsome! :-) The stole shots are my fav!