Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Karsten 6 Month Sneak Peek | Kansas City Child Photographer

You all remember oh so adorable Karsten from his newborn and three month sessions, right?!?! Who could forget those amazing baby blues! Karsten is one of my favorite little people to photograph! He is soooooo cute, he is happy allllll the time, his smiles melt my heart, his mama is always up for trying something new and creative, and his dada is a wonderful help with grabbing props from all over the house that his mama and I want to use for the next shot (even if it requires a ladder and getting things down from high shelves!!) I am pretty sure it is next to impossible to get much cuter than Karsten, and I am not even related to him, but I sure do enjoy snuggling him every chance I get! For the record, it is hard for me to turn any picture of Karsten to black and white because of his gorgeous blue eyes, but I tried to mix it up a little bit!

Oh, there they are...those stunning baby blues and that oh so adorable face!


I got a new leather trunk to use with children and newborns, and Karsten was more than happy to try it out for me!
When Seville saw me editing these pics she said "Mommy, baby Karsten is stuck in there. He is saying help me, Mommy...get me out of here!" She seriously cracks me up!!
This is a special picture for Karsten's grandpa. He makes clocks as a hobby, and Lisa has special clocks all over the house that he has made for her over the years. This is a special toy clock that Karsten is playing with...or rather eating, but it is so cute anyway!

Seville was excited to know that we moved Karsten from the trunk to the basket! I think this picture would be super cute next to this one we took of him in the same basket as a newborn!
I just love how he puts his hands in his lap like this!

His eyes are almost as stunning in black and white!

This is one of my favs from this session!
This was a special request from Lisa! We didn't have the best light and had to improvise since there was a foot or so of snow outside, but I think it turned out cute!
These packages and the trees behind Karsten are some of the things that Scott took down from a high shelf for us! I love K's serious look!
The only thing that might make his baby blues bluer is this green hat that his "Aunt" Jenn got him for Christmas! LOVE IT!!

I give total credit for this idea to Lisa, but I will definitely be using it again in the future! I just LOVE IT!! What is cuter than a six month naked baby boy in a tie, plus it is so nice to have an alternative to the naked tutu shots for little girls at this age!!


Is this the cutest face or what!


Lisa and Scott, thank you so much for letting me document the life of your sweet baby boy! It is such an honor and a true joy, and I can't wait for his 9 month session!

Until next time,
XOXO
Kenna

1 comment:

Dan and Jen said...

WOW. These are stunningly beautiful. His eyes are amazing. I love the green hat pic and all the ones with his baby blues so clear. Girl, you need to give me a lesson on a tack sharp photo. I just cant seem to master that! Love ya.