Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Journey Has Just Begun

Well, I can’t believe I am doing it, but I am! I am finally writing my first post on my first blog! I have been wanting to do it for the past six months or so, but have been scared to jump into the blogging world for fear that it will add one more item to my continuous list of things to-do that seem to loom over my head at all times, but heck, what is one more thing when it means sharing my sweet girls with family and friends who don’t get to see them as often as they would like, not to mention documenting memories for a lifetime! I never seem to have a good place to write down all of the cute things they do and say, so hopefully I will be able to use this blog to do just that and then at least once a year (hold me to this everyone!!) I want to actually print out the blog so that I will have it for them FOREVER!! So, I guess you could say that I am doing this for all of you who are reading it, but really I am doing it for MY GIRLS, because that is what my life is really all about!! They are my world…they are my EVERYTHING!! I cannot imagine life without them and my wonderful husband Scott!! I am truly so blessed!!

I do not promise to post daily, or even weekly for that matter if time gets away from me…and I do not promise to post anything elaborate like my friend Kristi does on her blog (but you go ahead and keep it up Kristi…I love seeing your beautiful layouts), but I do promise to post updates with pictures so that you can get a better glimpse into our life on a regular basis and see what life is really like “In My Daughters’ Eyes!”

If you feel like it from time to time, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think and how you are doing. I hope this will help some of us stay in touch too!

As they say…the journey has just begun…only time will tell! Enjoy the ride!!

Love, Kenna

No comments: