Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Catching Up...

Seville's 2nd birthday is tomorrow and I still haven't posted Scott's SURPRISE 30th birthday pictures from January, so I decided I should probably do that real quick!  Seriously, where does the time go!  I can't believe tomorrow is March 1st!  2009 has been a blur so far!  

Of course I couldn't let Scott's 30th go by without a SURPRISE party for my fantastic hubby!  He is just the best, and I don't know what I would do without him!  It was so fun planning a special party for him, and he really did have NO CLUE!  

Here we are walking in for the BIG SURPRISE!
I guess you can tell that I was pretty happy we pulled off the surprise!
The birthday boy greeting his crowd of 40 family and friends!
Some of our neighbors!
Uncle Shawn and Uncle Craig!
This is our little neighbor Ian...isn't he a doll!
The girls couldn't get enough of him...
...especially Seville!
All my parents...yes they do get along...THANKFULLY!  From left to right: My step-mom Pat, dad John, mom Cheri and step-dad Jon!
Scott's KU themed double layer cookie cake...his FAVORITE!
Make a wish!
My birthday boy!  This is what I look like always running around with a camera around my neck!  That is why I am never in any pics!
The Skinner Family!
Present time...my Mom, Jon and I got Scott Rock Band 2 for the Wii!
Hadley picked out this special card for her Daddy!
Our next door neighbors Amy and Aaron gave him some "special blue pills!"
Seville and Gracyn being cute!
Me and Jen!
Rockstar Alyson...
...and her sidekick Hadley!  I'm not sure what this pose is, but I love it! 
Every band needs a cute drummer...we had TWO!
The girls had to sit down for the slow songs!
Ride-em cowgirl!
Dan's first time on the drums!
Jeremy on the mic!
Kristi the STAR drummer!  She ROCKS!
Jen's first time on the guitar!
Even Grandma Sue Sue had to get her grove on!
A little mother/son duet!
Okay, in the spirit of catching up here are some pics of the girls that I have been meaning to post!  This is Seville with her big girl piggy tails!  Can you believe she will be TWO tomorrow!  I always try to do her hair in the morning before school, but she ALWAYS takes it out a Mrs. Gail's!  Owell, at least I try!  Daddy was out of town the morning I took these, and I wanted him to see how cute she looked!

My sweet girls in the morning!
Here they are another morning in their v-day outfits.  This is a very typical morning for us.  They always love to have a "breakfast snack" in our bed before I do their hair and we head out for the day!  Both of our girls wake up so hungry and instantly want something to eat (normally a waffle or pancake!)
Well, that is all I have right now!  Stay tuned for pictures of Seville's 2nd birthday tomorrow!  Hadley and I made her a special cake tonight that looks like a purse!  We are taking her and a few friends to Monkey Buziness to play and celebrate!  

No comments: