Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Catching Up

I am so far behind with pictures, so here is my attempt to make up. Once again, I am probably going to split it into a few posts!

The pictures below are from last weekend when we went bowling with my Dad, Pat and Francesca. We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again!

Cousin Francesca and Hadley
Seville and Grandma Pat
Grandpa and Seville
Hadley picked up a SPARE!!!

Hadley and Grandpa watching for a strike!

Believe it or not, Hadley took this group shot! Pretty good, don't ya think!

Hadley in her new High School Musical pjs from Francesca! She just loves them as you can tell from her smile!!

As I mentioned in my last post, Seville has mastered the stairs (both up and down!) It is now a huge past time for her!


Is this not the cutest picture! She thought it was so funny she could see me through the bars!

No comments: