Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been meaning to post since Saturday night because we had a lot of fun going bowling/out to dinner with my Dad, Pat and my niece Francesca, but I just haven't had the time. I got some real cute pictures, so I promise to post them by this weekend! Also, Seville has mastered the stairs now, so I got pictures of that too. She is so, so cute! She approaches the stairs forward and then a few feet from the top she turns around (you never have to remind her) and she "scooches" backwards until she gets to the first step, and then she goes all of the way down on her belly. It is so cute to see her inching backwards towards the stairs...her foot just trying and trying to find that first stair. She is really good, though, very safe and consistent! She already has my seal of approval to do it on her own, but I am going to keep standing there for awhile (probably a long while!) just to make sure!!

Anyway, in the meantime, I got tagged by Kristi and I promised her I would respond, so here is goes:

Four Things About Me

A. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Full-time Nanny
2. Marketing Communications Manager for Innovision Corporation
3. Event Director/Wedding Planner/Sales/Operations Manager for Hawthorne House
4. Group Director of Marketing Events for Penton Media

B. Four Favorite Movies:
1. Thomas Crown Affair
2. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days

3. Any romantic comedy...I love them all...too many to count!
4. Bourne Identity Trilogy
(I am really bad about remembering movies, as Scott can attest to, so I probably forgot a ton of good ones that I love!)

C. Four places I have lived:

1. Lawrence, KS
2. Overland Park, KS
3. Olathe, KS
4. Shawnee, KS

D. Four TV shows I watch:
I don't watch anything anymore...it is so sad, but if I do catch a few minutes I like to watch:
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. Anything on HGTV, TLC, Discovery Health or Food Network
(Really, I have no series that I watch anymore...isn't that just horrible! The last things that I really liked to watch were 7th Heaven and Everwood, but they are over!)

E. Four (or more) places I have been
1. London

2. Switzerland
3. Hawaii
4. Germany
5. Italy
6. Mexico
7. Caribbean
8. Hawaii
and tons and tons of places in the U.S. Thanks mom and dad for working for the airlines. I guess it paid off!


F. Four people who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Mom
2. Kristi
3. Kelly/Aundria/Scott

4. Does everyone I work with count...I typically get over 150+ emails a day! I hate it! Needless to say I don't have a lot of time to e-mail other people (actually, when I am done with those e-mails I really just want off of the computer!)

G. Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tacos from Margarita's (or any Mexican food really)
2. Chinese from Tea Garden
3. My mom's ribs and sauerkraut
4. My mom's beef stroganoff
5. Appetizers of any kind!!
6. Sushi
7. Parmesan Crusted Sole with Lemon Caper Sauce from McCormick & Schmick's


H. Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home with my girls/hubby
2. On vacation
3. Shopping
4. Scrapbooking with friends

5. At a spa

I. Four folks I think will respond:
1. Maybe my mom!
2. Probably no one else!
3. I encourage you all to start a blog!
4. I promise to read it!

J. Four things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Spending time with my family!
2. Our trip to Mexico!
3. Our trip to Florida!
4. Summer fun with all our family and friends!
5. Watching my girls grow...seeing who they will become!
6. Hadley's first dance recital!

7. Seeing Seville take her first steps!

1 comment:

The Perdaris Family: said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to post again or if there was something wrong with my rss feeds.