Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

January Family Birthdays!

Question: How long does Scott get to celebrate his 29th birthday?

Answer: For over a MONTH!!!



Yes, that is right folks, we have been celebrating Scott’s birthday for over a month now! I guess I can’t complain, that is normally how my birthdays go too! Saturday night was the Fillingham family (Scott’s mom’s side) January birthday celebration. Aunt Mary was the host since cousin Hunt turned 4 in January! It was a great celebration as always! Scott’s grandma turned 75 in January! The Fillingham family just keeps growing and growing and growing. We were missing quite a few this month, but in 2007 alone we added 5 new babies (including one set of twins!) This compared to my mom’s side of the family which includes me, my mom, Jon, Scott and the girls!! It is nice to have both a big and a small family!!


Hadley, Becca and Hunt!


Cousin Hunt blowing out his candles!

Hadley singing "Happy Birthday" to Scott!


Uncle Craig and Seville (in her jammies!)



Hadley and Seville playing on Hunt's bunk beds!

Seville wanting to go over the edge of the bed!!!

No comments: