Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, January 5, 2009

HOLY COW!!

I am always telling people how much Scott travels, and until lately he is always interrupting me and saying that it is not that bad (probably because he is the one in a quite hotel room while I am handling everything on the home front...just kidding honey...I know you miss us!) Lately he has been more agreeable when I say he is out of town A LOT (because it is true) and today he has totally admitted that I am right...he has no other choice since he just got an e-mail from Southwest Airlines saying that he has now qualified for Rapid Rewards Companion Pass Status!

Here is the definition from Southwest's website:
At Southwest Airlines, we love our frequent flyers and we want to give you something you can really use! So Rapid Rewards Members who fly 50 or more roundtrips (or receive 100 credits through flight and partner use) within a 12-month period receive a Companion Pass. A Companion Pass lets one person of your choice fly free when traveling with you anytime for an entire year!

Yep, that is right folks, I can now travel anywhere Scott is traveling for free until February 28, 2010!!!! Too bad I WORK full-time!! Can you imagine the possibilities if I were a stay at home mom! Then I probably would actually encourage him to travel so that I could go relax at the hotels and shop is other cities! Ahhh...that would be the life!

My jaw was seriously on the floor when he forwarded me the e-mail this morning! We have always joked about companion pass status and how it is only reserved for people who travel ALL THE TIME!! Who would have thought it would be us someday! Like I told Scott, I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Good that he got it, but bad that he travels that much and never meant to have a traveling job! I will keep you posted on we end up using this new perk!

No comments: